Burton killed Grundy in the JV game.
Does anyone have any updates about the varsity. Last time I heard anything it was 22-19 Burton with about 5 min til halftime.
Burton killed Grundy in the JV game.
Does anyone have any updates about the varsity. Last time I heard anything it was 22-19 Burton with about 5 min til halftime.
39-36 Burton at the half.
70-61 Grundy start of the 4th.
Dang, Grundy scored 34 points in the 3rd
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Last I heard it was Grundy 76-61 in the 4th.
Almost doubled their score from the first half in one quarter. Seems like football is hurting them. If they are still in football shape they will get going after Christmas break. Just think Toe Ray when we were in school, except for when you went to state in football, we never had to worry about the football teams players not being in shape before the season. I can remember DC's last year the first week of practice with all the players was the week of Thanksgiving, and we practiced on Thanksgiving for like 3 hours. At the end of practice, we had to shoot free throws if you made the first one you went home, if not you had to run a lap holding your ankles gobbling like a turkey for every foul shot missed until you made one. I think mega was there forever.
Give them some time to practice and gel together. They will be okay. They will struggle early, but I believe they will be fine after the New Year.
[ QUOTE ]
At the end of practice, we had to shoot free throws if you made the first one you went home, if not you had to run a lap holding your ankles gobbling like a turkey for every foul shot missed until you made one. I think mega was there forever.
[/ QUOTE ]
That image of mega is hilarious.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks